Because of the diversity of jurisdictions of the courts and the evolution of judicial and quasi-judicial committees, it has become necessary to seek assistance from an entity that has diversified legal expertise to ensure good performance
Consultation is a crucial element in life. Simple legal advice can prevent companies from facing excessive financial losses, and due to the variety of services provided, we are capable of and willing to deliver legal advice
Legal drafting is the tool that brings legal rules into existence. It is a thought and a legal approach that is crucial for accomplishing legal duties. The Firm joins a group of a highly qualified and
The office is keen to assist Saudi investors, especially entrepreneurs, and encourage them to unfalteringly start up their businesses in order to preserve their rights, based
Legal services for Endowments (AWQAF) and Wills
The Firm pays much care for probate cases in which it pleads and seeks to resolve disputes that may arise because of the lack of standardized drafting or lack of documentation in a systematic manner
Legal studies and research
Our office established a department that specializes in legal studies and research, because we believe that working in the legal sector requires integration which helps in
In 2010, Al-Amoudi Law Firm was established in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia building up a powerful professional team ever since. It provides legal services by a highly qualified, skilled and experienced group who bring together their expertise in both, law and Shari’a. As a result, the Firm is able to cope with the legislative environment in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and simultaneously keep up with the new advances in law at an international level.
The Firm has active relationships with multiple legal organizations within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and abroad, and in addition to the exchange of legal services and expertise which supports its law practice within the office, it assists in the services provided in a positive manner to satisfy the legal needs of its clients.
Licensed by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry – Commercial Registration No. 02051062477
Licensed by the Ministry of Justice – License No.35/227
Certified as Notary Public – License No.38/785
Member of the Saudi Bar Association – Membership No. 933968
Member of the Saudi Judicial Scientific Society (Qadaa)
Following professional standards that ensures proper performance.
Whether towards our team or our clients.
Believing in the importance of this value for effective legal practice.
For proper and straightforward legal dealings with all parties.
In weighing situations as it is considered to be the heart of all legal processes.
Lawyer / Omar bin Ibrahim Al Amoudi
- Bachelor’s degree in Shari’a law from Imam Muhamad bin Saud Islamic University.
- 7 years of experience in advocacy & legal consultancy.
- Over 300 hours of legal training (workshops, courses and conferences).
- Specialized in wills and inheritance, and family businesses.
Consultant / Sherif Sayed El Shafei
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from Al-Mansoura University in Egypt.
- Licensed lawyer to the courts of appeal in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Over 10-years of experience in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Lawyer / Marwan Mousaed Al Buainain
- Bachelor’s degree in Shari’a from Imam Muhamad bin Saud Islamic University with honors.
- Master degree in Fiqh from King Faisal University.
- Former judge and author
Lawyer / Abdullah bin Yaqoub Al Hussein
- Bachelors of Law from the American University of Sharjah, Al-Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
- Specialized in personal status.
- Interested in criminal law.
Lawyer / Othman bin Ibrahim Al-Amoudi
- Bachelors of Law from King Saud University in Jeddah.
- Preparing for master’s degree in Dispute Resolution from Willamette University, United States
- Interested in commercial lawsuits.
Mr. Anas Ahmed Bejar
- Diploma in human resources development from Gulf University.
- Specialized in administrative and personnel affairs.
- Advisor in labor cases.
Mr. Ashraf Ben Hisham Attallah
- Diploma from the American International Academy.
- Member of the Egypt bar Association.
- Bachelors of Law & Shari’a from Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
Mr. Saeed Boubaker Baslamah
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems Management from the University of Science and Technology in Sanaa.
- Diploma in Oracle 10G Database Programming from Public Telecommunication Corporation in Sanaa.
- 7 Years of experience in administration and accountancy.