Because of the diversity of jurisdiction of the courts and the establishment of judicial and quasi-judicial committees, it has become necessary to seek assistance from an entity that has diversity and legal expertise to ensure good performance
Legal consultations services
Consultation is crucial element in life, a simple legal consultation can avoid the company big loss. As a result from having variety of specialties of the staff of the office, our office is worthy of providing accurate
Commercial Corporations Services
The office offers wide range of options in the field of corporate formation and restructuring. and because the survivor and growth of the corporate -even after the departure of the founder- is
Legal drafting services
Legal drafting is the tool that brings legal rules into existence, as they are not merely an emptying of texts in formal form, but rather a thought and a legal approach essential to the success of the
Commercial agencies services
The Office is keen to assist Saudi investors, especially entrepreneurs, and encourage them to start their business at a steady pace to preserve their rights in projects based on commercial agencies
Legal services for family entities
Al Amoudi law firm started out from a household business, and became an arm of a family holding company. Also, the founder of the firm is interested in family businesses because they represent
Legal services for Endowments (AWQAF) and Wills
The Office is concerned in the cases in which it pleads for the division of the estate in relation to the effect of the will or waqf and seeks to resolve the dispute that may arise because of the lack of a s
It is possible to issue a legitimate agency without having to visit a notary, during and off the official working hours through Al Amoudi firm, which has authentication license. Home visit service
The office aim through this service to give papers and documents of the Saudi citizen, the resident, the visitor the legal validity for official use. This service covers
Legal studies and research
The office has established a department that is interested in legal studies and researches. We believe that working in the legal sector must be integrated, which helps us in research and
Lawyer / Omar bin Ibrahim Al Amoudi
- Bachelor’s degree in Shari’a law from Imam Muhamad bin Saud Islamic University.
- 7 years of experience in advocacy & legal consultancy.
- Over 300 hours of legal training (workshops, courses and conferences).
- Specialized in wills and inheritance, and family businesses.
Consultant / Sherif Sayed El Shafei
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from Al-Mansoura University in Egypt.
- Licensed lawyer to the courts of appeal in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Over 10-years of experience in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Lawyer / Marwan Mousaed Al Buainain
- Bachelor’s degree in Shari’a from Imam Muhamad bin Saud Islamic University with honors.
- Master degree in Fiqh from King Faisal University.
- Former judge and author
Lawyer / Abdullah bin Yaqoub Al Hussein
- Bachelors of Law from the American University of Sharjah, Al-Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
- Specialized in personal status.
- Interested in criminal law.
Lawyer / Othman bin Ibrahim Al-Amoudi
- Bachelors of Law from King Saud University in Jeddah.
- Preparing for master’s degree in Dispute Resolution from Willamette University, United States
- Interested in commercial lawsuits.
Mr. Anas Ahmed Bejar
- Diploma in human resources development from Gulf University.
- Specialized in administrative and personnel affairs.
- Advisor in labor cases.
Mr. Ashraf Ben Hisham Attallah
- Diploma from the American International Academy.
- Member of the Egypt bar Association.
- Bachelors of Law & Shari’a from Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
Mr. Saeed Boubaker Baslamah
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management from the University of Science and Technology in Sanaa.
- Diploma in Oracle 10G Database Programming from Public Telecommunication Corporation in Sanaa.
- 7 Years of experience in administration and accountancy.